Hello and thank you for your interest in being involved in the relief effort in Japan.
We are currently determining our capacity as an agency to send teams to Japan to assist in the cleanup and relief effort this summer. While the program is still being developed, there are some details that we can share at this time:
- • Teams will be placed in Japan sometime between the beginning of June and mid July.
- • Teams must have a team leader approved by their church.
- • Normal trip length is 10 days to 2 weeks.
- • Ministry will consist of a combination of relief and evangelistic activities.
- • Living conditions will be minimalistic.
- • It will be beneficial (and potentially required) for each team to have at least one intermediate to advanced level Japanese speaker.
- • Teams will be responsible for raising their own funds.
Supervision and training of the teams will be provided by A2
We are not yet able to receive team leader applications but hope to begin that process by the beginning of April. Budgets and support schedules should also be available at that time.
If you are still interested, please fill out the form below to the best of your ability. This will greatly help us both in the process of determining our capacity as well as understanding the number and types of teams that are interested in coming to Japan this summer.
For the purposes of this form, I ask that you only fill it out as a pastor, missions leader, or church member who has been affirmed by your church staff to pursue a potential short-term team to Japan this summer. If that does not describe you, I encourage contacting your church and beginning discussions about a short-term team.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this form, and I look forward to being in touch soon.
Robert Adair, j-Teams Coordinator
When finished click "Submit" button.