Page 3 of 5
J-Teams: How Do I Get Started?
Now is the time to start making plans.
Here's how you can get started.
- Find out more. Email Asian Access at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1-800-543-3678. Tell us you're interested in Japan and we'll send you information.
- Talk to a missions pastor or staff sponsor about your desire to take a team to Japan. We can contact them with information if they would like to know more.
- Decide to put a team together from your church or school to flood the streets of Japan with the Gospel. Check out How To Recruit A Team. A team should be composed of 3-5 people from your church or school (college age and up). Each team member must have a love for people, a strong understanding of the Gospel, and a desire to share it. English is the only language necessary. No one will have to be fluent in Japanese. (What a relief!) Of course, we'll teach you a few key phrases, you know, to help you find the restroom or to meet and greet people.
- You'll need to get together a gameplan for how your team can raise support. Asian Access' training materials will help give you the tools and ideas you need to get on your way. With our materials to provide guidance, before you know it, you'll have a team in Japan tackling the Great Commission during an exciting summer overflowing, bursting with life.
This year, teams are being sent to churches across Japan, and you can go too! There is someone in Japan waiting to hear the gospel from you and your team.
Interested in assembling a team from your church or school?
- How To Recruit A Team
- Mobilizing for Asian Access (coming soon)
- Request more information from Asian Access here: