Thanks for registering on go2japan! Now before you post to the forum, it will be good to read through this notice first.
- Search the forum and FAQs before posting. There's always a chance your particular question has already been answered either in the forum or in the FAQs.
- Post your question in the most appropriate forum that best fits your topic. Our moderators specialize in certain forums based upon their ministry experience, so it will benefit you and them both if you post in the right place. If an administrator or moderator thinks your post fits in a better place, we reserve the right to move it to another forum. If this happens, though, there will be a ghost link in the original forum to the correct forum where your post has been moved. We may create new forums as needed, but only if we have a good number of posts in a certain category that fall outside our existing forum categories. If you have suggestions for new forums, feel free to leave your comments in the "Feedback about go2japan" forum.
- Make your post subject and message body as clear as possible. A clear subject makes it easier for others to understand your question when they search. Tantamount, a clear message body makes it a lot easier for moderators and other readers to understand what you are really asking. This makes it more likely that you will receive a helpful answer. Before "submitting" any post, it's always a good idea to use the "preview" button to review/proof what you've written to make sure it's clear for others.
- Don't get frustrated if you don't get an answer immediately. Our moderators have full-time jobs, ministries and lives. Moderators will be checking every few days, so hopefully you will hear back from them at some point. And as the go2japan community grows, there should be plenty of others who can and will address your post.
- Whenever you make a post, be sure that the box to "subscribe" to be notified about replies is checked. This box should be checked by default. This way you will be notified by email when anyone has posted a reply to your question. You can manage your subscriptions within your profile settings. Click the "My Profile" link at the top of the forum.
- If you haven't already read through the Forum Rules, be sure to do that now. Keep in mind that you agreed to follow these rules when you registered for an account.
We trust that you will make the go2japan community a fun, informative and safe place to hang around.